Date and Place
Heidelberg University, Germany, October 22-23 (Friday/Saturday), 2021
Download flyer in pdf format
Bring together researchers from geography, chemistry, biology, hydrology, social sciences, applied mathematics and scientific computing to foster interdisciplinary exchange on the various aspects of water availability and quality.
Depending on the pandemic situation in the fall, the workshop will either take place as in person event or an online event. Depending on the demand a hybrid format is possible as well, so that participation is also possible without travelling.
- Socio-hydrology and water resources management
- Environmental contamination and remediation
- Sustainable technology for water purity
- Cryosphere dynamics
- Milap Sharma, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- A.P. Dimri, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- S. Sreekesh, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Rashid Umar, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Shubhra Singh, ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru
- Peter Bastian, IWR, Universität Heidelberg
- Bernhard Höfle, Institute of Geography and HCE and IWR, Universität Heidelberg
- Martin Maier, Institute of Earth Sciences and HCE, Universität Heidelberg
- Dinesh Mohan, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Marcus Nüsser, South Asia Institute and HCE, Universität Heidelberg
- N. Janardhana Raju, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- AL. Ramanathan, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Robert Scheichl, Institute for Applied Mathematics and IWR, Universität Heidelberg
Registration is now closed. Please contact Peter Bastian if you want to participate.
We acknowledge the funding within the “Expanding internationality” measure by Heidelberg University