Since October 31, 2011 I am working as an independent consultant for Simulation (with DUNE) and HPC Software and Programming. My new website can be found at http://www.dr-blatt.de/
Dr. Markus Blatt
HPC-Simulation-Software & Services
Tel.: +49 (0)160 97590858
Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658
E-mail: markus at dr-blatt.de
- Scientific Software-Engineering
- Algebraic Multigrid Methods
- Numerical solution of partial differential equations (PDEs)
- Software for Numerics of PDEs (I am one of the DUNE core developers)
- High performance computing
- Markus Blatt, Peter Bastian and Robert Scheichl Algebraic Multigrid for Discontinuous Galerkin Discretizations. Submitted to Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications, 2011, accepted.
- Markus Blatt and Peter Bastian. C++ components describing parallel domain decomposition and communication. International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems, 24(6), 2009, pp. 467-477.
- P. Bastian, M. Blatt, A. Dedner, C. Engwer, R. Klöfkorn, M. Ohlberger, O. Sander. A Generic Grid Interface for Parallel and Adaptive Scientific Computing. Part I: Abstract Framework. Computing, 82(2-3), 2008, pp. 103-119. Preprint
- P. Bastian, M. Blatt, A. Dedner, C. Engwer, R. Klöfkorn, R. Kornhuber, M. Ohlberger, O. Sander. A Generic Grid Interface for Parallel and Adaptive Scientific Computing. Part II: Implementation and Tests in DUNE. Computing, 82(2-3), 2008, pp. 121-138. Preprint
- Markus Blatt, Peter Bastian. On the generic parallelisation of iterative solvers for the finite element method. Int. J. Computational Science and Engineering, 4(1):56-69, 2008.
- M. Blatt, P. Bastian. The Iterative Solver Template Library. In B. Kagström, E. Elmroth, J. Dongarra and J. Wasniewski, Applied Parallel Computing. State of the Art in Scientific Computing. Volume 4699 of Lecture Notes in Scientific Computing, pages 666-675. Springer, 2007.
- Peter Bastian, Markus Blatt, Christian Engwer, Andreas Dedner, Robert Klöfkorn, Sreejith P. Kuttanikkad, Mario Ohlberger, Oliver Sander. The Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment (DUNE). In Proc. of the 19th Symposium on Simulation Technique in Hannover, September 12 - 14, 2006
- Scaling Algebraic Multigrid to over 287K processors. At 15th Copper Mountain Conference on Multigrid Methods in Copper Mountain, USA, March 28, 2011
- Algebraic Multigrid for Discontinuous Galerkin Discretizations. At 14th Copper Mountain Conference on Multigrid Methods in Copper Mountain, USA, March 27, 2009
- DUNE on Blue Gene / P. At ScicomP 15 in Barcelona, Spain, May 21, 2009
- Generic C++ Components for Data-Parallel Computations At the 7th Workshop on Parallel/High-Performance Object-Oriented Scientific Computing POOSC08) in Paphos, Cyprus, July 8, 2008
- A Parallel and Generic Multigrid Algorithm based on Agglomeration At SIAM Conference on Scientific Computing and Engineering (CSE07) in Costa Mesa, USA, February 19, 2007
- ISTL - Iterative Solver Template Library. At International Conference on High Performance Computing in Hanoi, Vietnam (March 2006).
- DUNE - The Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment. At Workshop on State-of-the-Art in Scientific and Parallel Computing (Para06) in Umea, Sweden, June 20, 2006
- DUNE - The Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment. At 19th Symposium on Simulation Techique in Hannover, September 12 - 14, 2006
- Generic Data Structures for Algebraic Multigrid Methods applied to PDE Systems. At 10th Copper Mountain Conference on Iterative Methods in Copper Mountain, USA, April 10, 2008