Former group member.Mail: Felix.Heimann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
- Numerical solution of partial differential equations (PDEs)
- Numerical simulations on moving domains
- Numerical simulations in complex domains
- Discontinuous Galerkin methods
- Felix Heimann, Christian Engwer, Olaf Ippisch, and Peter Bastian An Unfitted Interior Penalty Discontinuous Galerkin Method for Incompressible Navier-Stokes Two-Phase Flow. Submitted to International Journal For Numerical Methods in Fluids, 2011, accepted.
- Christian Engwer and Felix Heimann DUNE-UDG: A cut-cell framework for unfitted discontinuous Galerkin methods . Advances in DUNE - Proceedings of the DUNE User Meeting , 2011, Springer-Verlag.
- Peter Bastian, Felix Heimann, and Sven Marnach Generic implementation of finite element methods in the distributed and unified numerics environment DUNE. Kybernetika, 46(2):294-315, 2010.
- Felix Heimann An Unfitted Discontinuous Galerkin Method for Two-Phase Flow. Diploma Thesis, supported with the Student Thesis Scholarship of the International Research Training Group Non-linearities and upscaling in porous media (NUPUS).
- An Unfitted Discontinuous Galerkin Method for Two-Phase Flowl. Invited to Mini-Symposium Conservative discretizations of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations at the 16th International Conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems (FEF), 2011.
- Intricacies and Impact of Interface Regularization in Micro-Scale Simulations of Multi-Phase Flow. At Workshop on Interfaces and Interfacial Displacement in Unsaturated Porous Media 2010, organised by DFG-Research Group Multi-Scale Interfaces in Unsaturated Soil (MUSIS).